Francesca Di Palo Thu 20 Sep 2018 updated: Mon 24 Sep 2018
Wrigley Company Foundation is delighted to fund this year again the now internationally well known “Litter Less Campaign”. The Eco-Schools team at Keep Northern Ireland Beautiful would like to invite primary schools to take part in the Eco-Schools Campaign to tackle litter and waste.
If you want to be part of this big campaign get in touch with us as soon as possible; there are 30 places available with funding of £368 for each school to support their initiative to reduce waste production and become an example for the whole community.
The campaign will run until April 2019. Deadline for final reports about your school’s measurements is 8th April. Registration to express your interest is now open, so apply soon to avoid disappointment since places are limited.
Few simple steps to start your campaign:
• Register with us
• Monitor the impact you have on litter or waste in your school during the project
• Organise a community event to get everybody involved in your anti-litter/waste campaign
• Collaborate with another school, abroad or at home, to share the campaign initiatives
• Report your school’s results (6 measurements required), on time, to Eco-Schools
• Submit, on time to Eco-Schools, a final report with 3 photographs and summary to document your campaign
If you are interested in becoming an anti-litter hero, please contact Francesca.DiPalo@keepnorthernirelandbeautiful.org