Posted on Mon 11 Sep 2017
Wrigley Litter Less Campaign 2017-18
We would like to invite schools to take part in the International Eco-Schools Litter Less Campaign funded by the Wrigley Company Foundation.
This is the seventh year the campaign will be running in Northern Ireland through Keep Northern Ireland Beautiful, Eco-Schools.
There are 30 places available on this year’s Litter Less Campaign with funding of $500 available to each school to implement a litter or waste themed campaign. The campaign will run from October to April. Spaces are limited so apply soon to avoid disappointment.
If you are secure a place you will be agreeing to complete the following actions:
- monitor the impact you have on litter or waste in school during the project;
- organise a community event promoting your anti-litter/waste campaign;
- coordinate with another school, preferably in another country, about your project;
- report your results, on time, to Eco-Schools;
- submit 3 pictures and a short summary of your campaign, on time, to Eco-Schools;
- participate in a before and after student attitudes survey on litter (provided by Eco-Schools to selected schools).
If you would like to take part please contact email@example.com